Mutual Respect and Trust is to treat others the same way that you would want them to treat you. The thoughts, opinions and abilities of others are appreciated and respected. PESCO team members, customers and vendors are treated ethically and courteously.
• I attack problems and processes - not people.
• I accept responsibility and apologize if I jeopardize respect or trust.
• I do not lie, betray a confidence, stretch the truth or withhold necessary information from a PESCO team member, customer or vendor.
• If I am unable to keep a commitment or deadline, I will immediately inform all people who will be impacted.
• I take personal responsibility to understand, respect and appreciate others different than myself.
• I respect team members, customers and vendors by using appropriate language at all times.
Integrity is practicing moral and ethical principles that are critical to our success and our ability to help more people live better. Integrity implies sincerity, keeping one’s word and agreements, honesty, fairness, ethics, justice and moral character. Integrity is always doing the right thing even when you know no one else is looking. Our customers trust us to be their advocate and to provide honest solutions. Our suppliers trust us to be an equitable partner. As PESCO team members, we trust each other to uphold the highest standards of conduct every day.
• I treat others with fairness and respect.
• I protect all the assets of PESCO.
• I follow the law and adhere to PESCO policies.
• I immediately report concerns to my supervisor, appropriate management or the Employment Services Department.
Commitment to Excellence shows the passion we have for our own families, the PESCO family, PESCO’s customers, and the community we live in. It’s always striving for superior quality and performance.
• I embrace constructive feedback by taking personal ownership, changing my behavior, and having a positive attitude.
• I teach, train and support the development of others by sharing and demonstrating my knowledge.
• I embrace and champion continuous improvement in my area of responsibility.
• I take responsibility for my lack of knowledge by asking questions and seeking additional training.
• I develop plans and procedures to meet PESCO and personal commitments.
• I reinforce positive safety behaviors and challenge unsafe behaviors.
• I am relentless in my efforts to create and sustain a safe, clean and orderly work environment.
• I celebrate successes regularly.